Mission, Vision & Values
Our mission is to enhance the safety, permanency and well-being for all children in Okeechobee and the Treasure Coast through a community network of family support services.
Communities Connected for Kids values are:
We are accountable to the children and families we serve and to the communities in which we live.
We ensure services provided are:
- Individualized, based on the strengths and needs of the families we serve
- Respectful and culturally sensitive
- Effective and accountable
- Evidence based and data driven
- Permanency focused
- Ensure financial and human resources are managed and maximized
We envision a community without abuse, neglect and abandonment so all children grow to their full potential.